CONSIDER SIGNING UP FOR HSARx – YOU WON’T REGRET IT!
Top Tip: Why not use a free tool that saves you a substantial amount of money on prescriptions?
If you’ve read some of my recent blogs, or seen some of my social media posts, you will know that I am quite excited about a new tool that has become available called HSARx. It is similar to GoodRx in many ways, but in my opinion, has a number of added features and benefits that GoodRx may not necessarily have. One of the key factors I like is that you can sign up for HSARx through an agent like me, which means I can assist you with questions and concerns.
Benefits of HSARx:
- It’s free – You can link either your credit-debit card or HSA account to it.
- No coupon needed – This is where it differs from GoodRx, you do not need coupons to use the service. You can use it anytime you need to.
- No pharmacy hopping! – Another difference to GoodRx, you do not need to type in various pharmacies, which can be frustrating and time-consuming. You can use your same and regular pharmacy that is in-network with HSARx (and MANY, MANY of them are!)
- It’s regional-specific and nationwide – They have a large network of pharmacies. You sign up with your zip code to find the nearest ones, and they are nationwide.
- It’s one price, that doesn’t change – Prices are very similar to GoodRx, sometimes better.
- You don’t pay at the pharmacy – Because the service is linked to your credit or HSA card, the pharmacy contracts with HSARx and they debit the card you have on file.
- I am contracted as an agent with them and have a client list and can help you out with questions or concerns – I can track my clients stored on the system and assist you with any questions you have.
I really like this service and would love for you to enjoy its benefits of it!
If you’d like to sign up under my agent link, click here: https://refer.hsarx.com/r/JKAPPCONSULTING – You will not regret it!
If you have any questions please feel free to book a free consultation with me.