Custom Plans for Employers
Looking for a customized approach to your benefits portfolio? That is my specialty. I understand that not all businesses are alike. I work hard to offer solutions and services that are beneficial to your organization. I never lose sight of your goals and budget. This is why the consultative approach is critical to the overall process.
- Fully insured group health plans (for 3 to 100 employees)
- Group life insurance: Guarantee issue options with coverage starting at $25k
- Dental and vision plans: Full coverage options or discount plans
- Disability income plans: Helps cover employee salaries when they are sick or hurt
- Voluntary and Supplemental Plans: Additional coverages to fill in ”gaps” to health insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage: Monies paid directly to employees if an unforeseen event occurs
- Direct Primary Care: Monthly membership that covers primary care visits
- Telemedicine: Access to a doctor 24×7 via telephone
- Long-Term Care: Help with nursing home and assisted living expenses
- 401(k)/retirement planning: Free financial needs analysis with each employee
Custom Plans for Individuals & Families
- Traditional ACA plans: Help families navigate traditional plan lingo
- Short-term plans: Great options for in between jobs or close to retirement age
- Private plans: Great affordability for healthy families
- Direct primary care plans: Monthly membership pricing with unlimited access to primary and urgent care
- Telemedicine: 24×7 access to a doctor via telephone
- Dental and vision plans: Full coverage or discount plans that save $$$
- Life insurance: Getting the right coverage can save $$ and give you an income stream upon retirement
- Long-term care: Helps with nursing home and assisted living costs
- Annuities: Planning for cash flow in retirement years
- Financial needs analysis: Free consultation to help set goals and manage your income
- Retirement planning: How do I transition from full time to retirement?
A Healthy Female
Explore this actual scenario for a healthy 50-year-old female, (this is a real person, but shown here for illustration purposes only). If she opts for a private healthcare plan, she will save more than $7,000 per year. Many don’t realize that they are over-paying for healthcare services that they often don’t use.
|ACA COVERAGE||PRIVATE PLAN|
Let us run the numbers
Contact us for a free health insurance consultation for your family or your business.
Ready for a free consultation? Schedule 30 minutes today.